ColdFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Fusion Fuse to the max

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MUST POST FOR FREE HACKS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

MUST POST FOR FREE HACKS Empty
PostSubject: MUST POST FOR FREE HACKS   MUST POST FOR FREE HACKS EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:55 am

OK i want to say if members dont start posting and being active were will make all our hacks cost 20 dallors per week
So start posting and get members to keep the free hacks. DO NOT SPAM OR YOU WILL GET BANNED EVER
Back to top Go down
http://cfhacks.worldcupboard.net
Rmt09

Rmt09

PostSubject: Re: MUST POST FOR FREE HACKS   MUST POST FOR FREE HACKS EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:03 am

When will this be taking place? Because we are still trying to recruit new people to cfhacks
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MUST POST FOR FREE HACKS   MUST POST FOR FREE HACKS EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:33 pm

this is a warning to all members that they must be ative to get free hack cuz i dont want my site fill with people who login once a month to get hacks with out posting any thing so this may happen or may not depend if we get more members that are active and post
Back to top Go down
cracker6686sara

PostSubject: c-hook v1.5.dll   MUST POST FOR FREE HACKS EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:35 am

aight all i cant get to work is mattypatty hack.

with the txt file for settings with the c hookv1.5 where in the "c:/" drive does it go?? just right in side the c: drive or in C:/nexon/combat arms or C:/system/system32 or where. computer running window 7.

RMT09
placed it every where i could, in the system32 file, in the nexon file right in side the C:/ drive left one on destop, and stil nothing. i have uptodate Dx. and C++2008 and netframe work 4.

Cracker6686

**UPDATE**

NVM i updated my Dx.....lol fixed. dumb me. thought it was up to date. just goes to show checking 2wice dont hurt. Any one know a free hack that works on windows 7 for CA(us) for shooting threw walls(aka super bullets) wanting it for fire team mode....was somthing ealse i was going to say but dont remember.

Cracker6686
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MUST POST FOR FREE HACKS   MUST POST FOR FREE HACKS EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:44 am

no but there is tele kill i will post the link when there are more active members and more posts
Back to top Go down
xMissy

PostSubject: Re: MUST POST FOR FREE HACKS   MUST POST FOR FREE HACKS EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:42 am

banned or infraction thats not fair O-o
Back to top Go down
Rmt09

Rmt09

PostSubject: Re: MUST POST FOR FREE HACKS   MUST POST FOR FREE HACKS EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:23 am

xMissy wrote:
banned or infraction thats not fair O-o

What do you mean it isn't fair? You HAVE to get legitimate posts because if you just spam it helps nobody...

I agree 101% with banning noobs who get on 3 times a month and get hack updates... They must contribute
Back to top Go down
xMissy

PostSubject: Re: MUST POST FOR FREE HACKS   MUST POST FOR FREE HACKS EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:33 am

^^^ im guesing ur the 2nd member and i dont leave i stay
Back to top Go down
Rmt09

Rmt09

PostSubject: Re: MUST POST FOR FREE HACKS   MUST POST FOR FREE HACKS EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:20 am

xMissy wrote:
^^^ im guesing ur the 2nd member and i dont leave i stay

Yes i am the 2nd member but what does that have to do with it?
Back to top Go down
xMissy

PostSubject: Re: MUST POST FOR FREE HACKS   MUST POST FOR FREE HACKS EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:02 am

so the vip is just a trial? T_T
Back to top Go down
xMissy

PostSubject: Re: MUST POST FOR FREE HACKS   MUST POST FOR FREE HACKS EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:03 am

justin how do you have 1k points
Back to top Go down
Rmt09

Rmt09

PostSubject: Re: MUST POST FOR FREE HACKS   MUST POST FOR FREE HACKS EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:08 am

xMissy wrote:
so the vip is just a trial? T_T

Yes but you will get your "Trial" back on your computer when you earn enough points again
Back to top Go down
Justin

PostSubject: Re: MUST POST FOR FREE HACKS   MUST POST FOR FREE HACKS EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:57 pm

xMissy wrote:

i dont have 1k points o.o
Back to top Go down
Rmt09

Rmt09

PostSubject: Re: MUST POST FOR FREE HACKS   MUST POST FOR FREE HACKS EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:31 pm

Justin wrote:
xMissy wrote:

i dont have 1k points o.o

lol i think he/she was talking to me (Sorry i didn't check if you were a boy or girl and i didn't want to offend you in anyway because if i said the wrong gender)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUST POST FOR FREE HACKS   MUST POST FOR FREE HACKS Empty

Back to top Go down

MUST POST FOR FREE HACKS
Page 1 of 1