ColdFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Fusion Fuse to the max

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More members mean more free vip hacks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

More members mean more free vip hacks Empty
PostSubject: More members mean more free vip hacks   More members mean more free vip hacks EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:01 am

As You can see... This forum is fairly new and will need more members... This will happen over time.... But to speed up with process we ask you to spread the word and help with the cfhacks' population....

First of all I HIGHLY recommend not advertising on your "High Rank/level" accounts for the reason of banning... It shouldn't surprise anyone if they are banned after advertising a hacking website...

Remember... This is not required... advertise at your own risk... and we aren't responsible for any ban/suspention of your game accounts
Back to top Go down
http://cfhacks.worldcupboard.net
xMissy

PostSubject: Re: More members mean more free vip hacks   More members mean more free vip hacks EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:29 pm

that would be bad imagine eveyone using telekill ghostmode,but are you hhrrr17 whatever?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: More members mean more free vip hacks   More members mean more free vip hacks EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:30 pm

but you have to earn it with points and if the staff like you the points wont count for you so you have to be a good member and be good to other members
Back to top Go down
http://cfhacks.worldcupboard.net
xMissy

PostSubject: Re: More members mean more free vip hacks   More members mean more free vip hacks EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:47 am

^^^ then they will mega spam
Back to top Go down
Rmt09

Rmt09

PostSubject: Re: More members mean more free vip hacks   More members mean more free vip hacks EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:17 am

If they spam they WILL be infracted/banned...

No 2 words posts

On-topic at all times
Back to top Go down
jonahjahns

PostSubject: Re: More members mean more free vip hacks   More members mean more free vip hacks EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:02 am

I think I might make a new account and get Megaphone to advertise, if I do that, can I get free VIP hacks? Smile
Back to top Go down
Justin

PostSubject: Re: More members mean more free vip hacks   More members mean more free vip hacks EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:27 am

jonahjahns wrote:
I think I might make a new account and get Megaphone to advertise, if I do that, can I get free VIP hacks? Smile

idk you would get points but idk about vip hacks.
if you really want vip though why not just buy the vip hacks instead of getting a megaphone?

Have fun on cah4xer.net.tc and cfhacks.tk!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More members mean more free vip hacks   More members mean more free vip hacks Empty

Back to top Go down

More members mean more free vip hacks
Page 1 of 1